Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the guild Fantasy in EMS.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hope u guys read this and suppost ur guildies :)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nhi

Nhi

INQUIRY
> My Account > Inquiry
This is so weird
Date : 01.11.2010 MapleStory > Technical Support > Bug
In progress

Dear Nexon Today it's happened so weird bug on maple.A guildie from us call Microspear lost his character for some weird reason.He went to deleted his aran then when after he clicked ok his Dark knight is gone too.That character still was in Family while it got deleted by some weird bug(we thjink).Hope nexon and all gm's see again about this bug and help him get his character back.it's really sad for a player spend so much time and money on nexon to get to 4th job lvl 120 and all just gone in 1 second.we hopefull nexon read this and give us a answer that dont make every player love the game must be sad about some bug and leave the game.Thanks

Nhi

Nhi

here id the answer from nexon guys lol -.-

NEXON Europe [01.11.2010]

Greetings

We truly appreciate your continuous participation and support for MapleStory Europe.

We have read your email of inquiry that you have submitted to us regarding matters of your technical issue. We apologized for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. In order for us to assist you, kindly send us the following information for us to investigate your concerns.

1. Character Name
2. World & Channel
3. The time when the problem appeared
4. The map where the problem appeared
5. Detailed situation description of the problem
6. Screenshot or video of the problem

For more information, please visit our website at: http://en.maplestory.nexoneu.com/Maple.aspx

Thank you very much for understanding.

MapleStory Europe Customer Support

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]