Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the guild Fantasy in EMS.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey, who are you?

+5
Hubert
introverted
JoseMonkey
Jip
Gab
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey, who are you? Empty Hey, who are you? Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Gab

Heya, I know that we kinda know each other, but still I think we should do this. Do it right now!

I'll start. I'm Gab the ruler of all, god of gods. I enjoy various things, especially bikes and beer. I'm interested in music, almost any kind.
Also, I'm not fat anymore.

GOGO everyone, post your identity!

2Hey, who are you? Empty Re: Hey, who are you? Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:04 pm

Jip

Jip
Admin

I am Jip and crazy like this guy

And awesome like this emoticon
Hey, who are you? Awesome

http://Fantasy.findtalk.biz

3Hey, who are you? Empty JOSE THE MAN! Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:42 pm

JoseMonkey

JoseMonkey

Hey my name is Jose:monkey: . My gf calls me monkey, Pat calls me Josephine,Jip call me nib,.. FINE CALL ME W/E YOU WANT. im the best of the best,ok jk. i like Ice Cream, i love my gf<3.

OFFER ON JIP (1 hour) ANYONE?! C/O 1 meso

4Hey, who are you? Empty Re: Hey, who are you? Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:54 pm

introverted

eeeeeee.....just check this out: http://www.flickr.com/people/ipudding

<3

5Hey, who are you? Empty Re: Hey, who are you? Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Hubert

So... I'm Hubert and I'm From Poland I intrested in Maple, Skateboarding, Drinking any type of alcochol <33 and Smokin but this last not so much F3 . I'm just noob who like lvling up and getting new items F3 I just want to reach 120 lvl and be the best lol noobie dreams F3
I just like Music very much something in type Caramell (fine techno lolxd) HeadHunterz etc. and Reggae cuz im Rasta Razz
thats all about me . Very Happy

6Hey, who are you? Empty Re: Hey, who are you? Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:01 am

Frazie

Frazie

JoseMonkey wrote:Hey my name is Jose🐒 . My gf calls me monkey, Pat calls me Josephine,Jip call me nib,.. FINE CALL ME W/E YOU WANT. im the best of the best,ok jk. i like Ice Cream, i love my gf<3.

OFFER ON JIP (1 hour) ANYONE?! C/O 1 meso
-1 meso Very Happy

7Hey, who are you? Empty Re: Hey, who are you? Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm

Kazuku

Kazuku

Lol that sucks video link don't work o_o

8Hey, who are you? Empty Meow Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 pm

Fru

Fru

I'm Fru! No, im not emo. F3 (By Jose: "Can I ask something? Are u emo?" well, i dislike Gab bcuz he didnt write he likes me:@ I like.... chocolate, and icecream, and chocolate+ icecream together*.* And my cats. I LOVE my cats. I'm not sure, but i think, my cats love the chocolate too... 3 mins til we can play maple⭕o:o yaaaay:o

9Hey, who are you? Empty Re: Hey, who are you? Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:37 pm

MarieSofie

Heya! Its me flower aka Jacob, the piccy aint me btw. Well... umm. Im 14 soon 15 amd i live in jolly ol' Finland. Im a real life gangsta and i look good naked (Jose wanted to know). Baiii :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum