Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the guild Fantasy in EMS.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is your fav. food and drink?

+6
Iskierek
JoseMonkey
Angela
Gab
Cindy
Frazie
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is your fav. food and drink? Empty What is your fav. food and drink? Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:17 pm

Frazie

Frazie

What do you like to Eat and Drink?

2What is your fav. food and drink? Empty Re: What is your fav. food and drink? Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Cindy

Cindy

- All kinda noodle
- Durian
- All kinda seafood
- Big American pizza
- Ben & Jerry ice cream
*_______*
I'm hungry now... D;

3What is your fav. food and drink? Empty Agreed Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Frazie

Frazie

Cindy wrote:- All kinda noodle
- Durian
- All kinda seafood
- Big American pizza
- Ben & Jerry ice cream
*_______*
I'm hungry now... D;
I agree with Ice Cream :3

4What is your fav. food and drink? Empty Re: What is your fav. food and drink? Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:58 pm

Gab

Spaghetti and beer, for obvious reasons.

-Because I can

5What is your fav. food and drink? Empty Re: What is your fav. food and drink? Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:03 pm

Angela

Angela

Anything will do. I'd kill myself if I eat an anime from now on. :f3:

Oh, I like sushi? That sucks to be you, mr fish, cuz I don't treat fishies as animals. puhahaha Very Happy

6What is your fav. food and drink? Empty Re: What is your fav. food and drink? Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:10 am

Gab

Angela wrote:Anything will do. I'd kill myself if I eat an anime from now on. :f3:

Oh, I like sushi? That sucks to be you, mr fish, cuz I don't treat fishies as animals. puhahaha Very Happy

Anime? You really can eat animes?Surprised
Plz don't eat Full Metal Panic, that's my favorite:(

7What is your fav. food and drink? Empty :O Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:42 am

JoseMonkey

JoseMonkey

ICE CREAM! *w* ~~I Scream, You Scream,Everyone Scream For Ice Cream!~~ Twisted Evil monkey Twisted Evil

8What is your fav. food and drink? Empty Re: What is your fav. food and drink? Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:33 am

Iskierek

Pizzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,and Mountain Dew <3333 Very Happy

9What is your fav. food and drink? Empty Re: What is your fav. food and drink? Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:39 pm

íCyn

íCyn

Oke, some of you can guess what my fav. food is ;O

ITS NOODLES OFCOURSE pig

10What is your fav. food and drink? Empty Re: What is your fav. food and drink? Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:28 pm

Jinguzi

Jinguzi

Hmm My fav food is prob Kebab or smt like that -Unhealthy Emil- And Coke to drink -more unhealthy- lol!

11What is your fav. food and drink? Empty Re: What is your fav. food and drink? Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Shiha

Shiha

Cynthia is my favourite! albino

12What is your fav. food and drink? Empty Re: What is your fav. food and drink? Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:38 am

MarieSofie

íCyn wrote:Oke, some of you can guess what my fav. food is ;O

ITS NOODLES OFCOURSE pig

13What is your fav. food and drink? Empty Re: What is your fav. food and drink? Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:53 pm

íCyn

íCyn

Loolz @ Dwayne Embarassed

And LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ the youtube movie x'D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum