Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the guild Fantasy in EMS.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is your fav. food and drink?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is your fav. food and drink? Empty What is your fav. food and drink? on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:17 pm

Frazie

Frazie
What do you like to Eat and Drink?

2What is your fav. food and drink? Empty Re: What is your fav. food and drink? on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Cindy

Cindy
- All kinda noodle
- Durian
- All kinda seafood
- Big American pizza
- Ben & Jerry ice cream
*_______*
I'm hungry now... D;

3What is your fav. food and drink? Empty Agreed on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Frazie

Frazie
Cindy wrote:- All kinda noodle
- Durian
- All kinda seafood
- Big American pizza
- Ben & Jerry ice cream
*_______*
I'm hungry now... D;
I agree with Ice Cream :3

4What is your fav. food and drink? Empty Re: What is your fav. food and drink? on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:58 pm

Gab

Spaghetti and beer, for obvious reasons.

-Because I can

5What is your fav. food and drink? Empty Re: What is your fav. food and drink? on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:03 pm

Angela

Angela
Anything will do. I'd kill myself if I eat an anime from now on. :f3:

Oh, I like sushi? That sucks to be you, mr fish, cuz I don't treat fishies as animals. puhahaha Very Happy

6What is your fav. food and drink? Empty Re: What is your fav. food and drink? on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:10 am

Gab

Angela wrote:Anything will do. I'd kill myself if I eat an anime from now on. :f3:

Oh, I like sushi? That sucks to be you, mr fish, cuz I don't treat fishies as animals. puhahaha Very Happy

Anime? You really can eat animes?Surprised
Plz don't eat Full Metal Panic, that's my favorite:(

7What is your fav. food and drink? Empty :O on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:42 am

JoseMonkey

JoseMonkey
ICE CREAM! *w* ~~I Scream, You Scream,Everyone Scream For Ice Cream!~~ Twisted Evil monkey Twisted Evil

8What is your fav. food and drink? Empty Re: What is your fav. food and drink? on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:33 am

Iskierek

Pizzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,and Mountain Dew <3333 Very Happy

9What is your fav. food and drink? Empty Re: What is your fav. food and drink? on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:39 pm

íCyn

íCyn
Oke, some of you can guess what my fav. food is ;O

ITS NOODLES OFCOURSE pig

10What is your fav. food and drink? Empty Re: What is your fav. food and drink? on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:28 pm

Jinguzi

Jinguzi
Hmm My fav food is prob Kebab or smt like that -Unhealthy Emil- And Coke to drink -more unhealthy- lol!

11What is your fav. food and drink? Empty Re: What is your fav. food and drink? on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Shiha

Shiha
Cynthia is my favourite! albino

12What is your fav. food and drink? Empty Re: What is your fav. food and drink? on Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:38 am

MarieSofie

íCyn wrote:Oke, some of you can guess what my fav. food is ;O

ITS NOODLES OFCOURSE pig

13What is your fav. food and drink? Empty Re: What is your fav. food and drink? on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:53 pm

íCyn

íCyn
Loolz @ Dwayne Embarassed

And LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ the youtube movie x'D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum